27.09.2008

22 years of explorations - 22 χρόνια εξερευνήσεων

22 years ago I had to go to school and I wanted to read, write, imagine and see my friends and family. Every week I had to write a composition at school within 40 minutes. One of them, that I truly like, is the next one. You can find a translation in English dedicated to my hero and companion of my childhood at the end of this post.

Έκθεση 6η
Νάξος, 2 Οκτώβρη 1986

Κάνω μια δική μου εξερεύνηση

Όταν ο ξάδερφός μου έρχεται πάνω στο σπίτι μου στα Αγγίδια γίνεται χαλασμός, παίζουμε μαξιλαροπόλεμο και άλλα. Όμως μια μέρα που είχε έρθει δεν ήθελε να παίξει τίποτα.

Σε μια στιγμή του πρότεινα να πάμε να εξερευνήσουμε το χωριό. Ούτε και εγώ ξέρω πώς μου ήρθε να το πω. Αυτός ούτε ναι δεν είπε, παρά έτρεξε να φορέσει τα παπούτσια του. Πήραμε μια πυξίδα που χρησίμευε για ξύστρα, πήραμε τα καπέλα μας και φύγαμε!

Ανεβήκαμε μια ανηφόρα και μετά μια μικρή κατηφορίτσα. Βρεθήκαμε σε μια μικρή πλατεία. Αυτή η πλατεία είχε τρεις δρόμους. Κατεβήκαμε το πιο κατηφορικό δρομάκι. Βρεθήκαμε σε πολλά χωράφια με βιολέτες. Έκοψα μερικές βιολέτες και είδα ένα χερούλι, το τραβήξαμε μαζί. Είδαμε ένα τούνελ. Μπήκαμε μέσα και προχωρήσαμε στο βάθος του τούνελ. Βρεθήκαμε σ' ένα κελί. Η ώρα ήταν αργά όμως και πήγαμε πίσω σπίτι για να φάμε.

Ελένη Ανδριανοπούλου

Προσθήκη 24.02.2015: Η αλήθεια είναι ότι θυμάμαι τη συνέχεια που δεν πρόλαβα να γράψω όταν χτύπησε το κουδούνι. Το χερούλι ήταν κάτω στη γη, εξού και το τούνελ. Το τούνελ συνέχιζε και έφτανε στη θάλασσα. Ήταν από την εποχή των πειρατών στη Νάξο.

6th composition
Naxos, 2nd October 1986

Exploring by my own

When my cousin comes up the hill to my home in Angidia there is a big cheering. We have a pillow fight and play a lot of other things. One day though, he didn't want to play anything.

In a moment I proposed him to explore the village. I don't even know how I came up with this idea. Before even bothering to answer 'yes', he ran to put on his shoes. We took a compass, that was used as a sharpener, we took our hats and off we went!

We went up the hill and then descended a bit. We came to a small square. There were three roads that led to this square. We took the little road down the hill. We came to many fields with violets. I picked some violets and saw a handle, we pulled together. We saw a tunnel. We went in and walked deep into the tunnel. We found ourselves in a cell. It was late though, and we returned home to eat.

Eleni Andrianopulu

Happy Birthday, Jason!

Image Carnayo, Hora, Naxos, Εικόνα Καρνάγιο, Χώρα Νάξου, Dimitris Bourgiotis, Δημήτρης Μπουργιώτης

Keine Kommentare: