27.06.2007

Open letter to the President of Mexico, Felipe Calderon

ATfelipe.calderonAT
presidencia.gov.mx
ccATnuestrashijasAT
gmail.com

Justice for the women
of Ciudad Juarez


Dear Mr. President,

I am very concerned of the situation of women in your country and especially in Ciudad Juarez, Chihuahua. As far as I know the past 15 years many women have been disappeared and the local and federal authorities haven t achieved to find them or to punish the persons, who executed, planed or supported the crimes mentioned.
I believe that you must once and for all stop the crimes against women in Ciudad Juarez (and in whole Mexico).
I believe that you must stop protecting the authorities, who are not doing their job, who are not fighting against the crimes and the injustice and who are supporting or even executing the crimes against the human rights of women.
I believe that you must have the power to do it.

I am also deeply concerned of the situation of the relatives of the victims. As far as I know they have been threaten and their lives are in danger.
I believe that you must immediately stop the aggression and protect the relatives from the aggressors.
I believe that you must call the authorities to protect them at any cost.
I believe that you must fire every person in the justice and police system, who is not doing his constitutional job.
I believe that you must have the courage to do it.

Yours sincerely

Eleni Andrianopulu
Student of Linguistics
University of Leipzig, Germany

Support the fight for justice of the women and relatives of the victims in Ciudad Juarez. Write your own open letter.

Image Nuestras Hijas de Regreso a Casa

Keine Kommentare: